Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Favs 49


Hi guys!  Long time, no post.  Sorry.  It's been a bit of a whirlwind week....
I thought summer was supposed to be my downtime?

I'm sharing what I made with those gilded seashells that I showed you last week over at Sweet Haute today.  Be sure to check it out!

Fav #1
Look what Bath and Body Works has!!  Fall scents are starting to arrive.  I'm so excited. 


Fav #2
I shared some of my fav items from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale last week, but then I found these boots. I really shouldn't buy them, but my brown boots are kind of beat and I feel like the the black at the top would make them even more versatile.......we'll see.  I loved them last year, but the full price of $200 was definitely out of the question.  And $135 is more than I would normally spend, but I'm feeling like I could wear them with a LOT.  Thoughts?

Fav #3
Check out these great shoes I get to wear in my friend's wedding tomorrow! Seriously, what would they NOT go with?!  I love them, and there have been so many occasions this summer that I would have loved to wear them (you know, if the wedding had already happened).  They're pretty comfortable too, so I'm super excited that after tomorrow they'll be fair game!  Yay for friends who have good taste! Also...they're on sale for $25 right now, so it's the perfect time to grab them for yourself!



Have a great weekend!!

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

2 comments:

  1. i got good boots last year, and i had them count as my birthday gift from the boyfriend. since my birthday is in the fall, it works. i guess it wouldn't really work if your birthday is in, like, april or something.

    and that candle!!! oh.my.goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em I love those shoes, they are very cute for summer! As for the boots- they are awesome because of the black AND the brown. If you think they will last you several years, I don't think the price is too bad! My black pair need replaced this year they are reeeeally beat. It sucks because I loved them! Actually, if I just polished them up I bet they would be fine...

    ReplyDelete